- YourStory Media Pvt. Ltd.
- Terms and Conditions
Who owns the rights to the content ?
- Authors own the rights to the content. In case of plagiarism/copyright infringement the author will be held liable.
- Any plagiarised or factually incorrect content reported to the team might get removed even without notifying the author. In ideal cases the author will be notified post the removal of content.
- MyStory has non-exclusive rights to the content submitted. It can be displayed on any other platform in any other form by the owner themselves. Owners can also post content that they have posted on other platforms as long as they have the right to do so.
- MyStory reserves the right to enable advertisement services on the content posted on the website. The content can also be used to promote MyStory